sábado, 13 de março de 2010

I won't live for a hundred years

I want to be in your arms
Forever or a hundred years
The time can take what I am
But never my feelings and dreams

If I could be at your side
In all situation, in everyday
I would make you smile
In high tide, anyway

Now I'm sorry
Because I won't live for a hundred years
I don't think in my life without you
I would make any sacrifice
That cost me your happiness

Yeah, I'm sorry
I won't be with you for a hundred years
But I know that I'll be loving you
Everytime, more than this

If you leave me
Is better to die
So I ask
Why can't I change?
Why can't I lie?

Thinking off all the people in love
No one is more lover than me
And what really matter
If I have everything I need?

Now I'm sorry
Because I won't live for a hundred years
I'm sorry
What someone would think
If I was in heaven
That I am your angel?

Oh, I'm sorry
Because I won't kiss you for a hundred years
I just need to make a promise
If tomorrow I won't be with you
You'll be sure of what I'll be doing

Thinking and living for you
Breathing and calling your name
If I won't stay here yet one day
Please don't forget everything I've done for you
And anywhere I'll be loving you this way